Friday, July 6, 2012

Yesterday's Results:

 This is what the north wall of my kitchen looked like before:
 What, you wash the dishes and clean the sink before starting a remodeling project?
The little girls spent an hour finding old clothes they could wear while painting.
 Masonite board in place, pre-painted and needing touched up.  Sink still filthy.  Notice Hollis helping Cora drink from a shamefully large styrofoam cup.
 The kids took turns painting the bare, un-taped sheet rock in this corner with a crappy  little foam brush.  It looked terrible while wet, but surprisingly fine when dry.  I know you're not supposed to just paint it, but it looks a mile better than it did, and I doubt it will ever be finished the right way, so why not make it look pretty anyway?
 Uh, I forgot to take a picture of it all cleaned up, because it hasn't happened yet.  Here's a picture of the boys instead.

No comments: