Thursday, July 5, 2012

How Can I Be Moving So Much...

and not getting much of anywhere?

I'd like to write a long, well-reasoned blog post about why I don't ever seem to get anything done besides the minimum.  Problem is, over-analyzing the situation has got me nowhere, just more frustrated, and more than a bit irritated at others.  So I'm not taking that road today.

Here's the deal:

Each day, I will do at least one thing that will still be there tomorrow. 
It must not be cooking, cleaning dishes, washing laundry, sweeping the floor and the like.  While those things are all well and good, they are fleeting and I'll just have to do them again tomorrow, anyway.

It can take two hours or it can take five minutes, depending on what I've got to give.

I have to write it here on the blog, so I can remember and see what I've been up to.  Pictures optional, but appreciated.

Now I am off to put a masonite backsplash in the kitchen.  It's cheap and won't last forever, but this house's days are numbered anyway.



No comments: