Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bright Side.

I did make up a basic menu plan for the week, and wrote my grocery list from it. I added the price of each item as I placed it in the cart, and made sure I hadn't overspent. I paid HALF the amount for groceries that I did last week, but to be fair, we didn't have to buy meat or diapers this week.  Still, I'm thrilled with that, and I need something to be thrilled about to keep my mind off whether/how the property will all work out.

3 comments:

GlowWorm said...

I need something to keep my mind off the fact that I am HUNGRY!!

:)

keeping my fingers crossed about your house.

Damsel in this Dress said...

Jill! I have an idea for you...although it's perhaps slightly illegal and dishonest...but it pertains to grocery shopping and meal planning!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the menu planning and money saving. :) Jeremiah makes fun of my 'coupon problem' and refuses to price match on his own, but I tell you, it's saved us tons. :)

Good luck on the house. Know if it's supposed to, it will work out.