So, to reward the company in the only way I know, I bought the song, and put it on our MP3 player. We listened to it a few times on the way to Utah and back, and it's come up more in our driving around here at home. I always liked this song, but it is growing on me quickly. The music video plays itself in my head and I sit there with a huge goofy grin the whole time. Toby and I discussed how this song was probably the makeout song in it's day at the high school dances. We also decided it is equal parts awesome and hilarious. It straddles the line so perfectly between being a classic 80's ballad and reminding me of of the funniest thing I've seen in weeks.
Where am I going with all this?
1) It's really easy to buy MP3 music online. I can do it while feeding the baby and using the mouse left-handed. It is nearly instantaneous, so care is in order....
2) Sometimes I like things because they make me laugh.
3) Happy late birthday post to Toby. You are 100 percent awesome and 100 percent hilarious. Thanks for making me laugh for the last fifteen years or so, and thanks for the unmentionable stuff, which is also awesome.





















2 comments:
you are too funny. I love reading your blog because it always makes me smile. I love that you say what you think, and you don't mind who hears.
I just pretend I'm the only one who reads it!
Post a Comment