Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ahem.

Since we are no good at keeping secrets, I'll just throw it out there. We will be having a baby the end of June next year. We've told Livvie, so putting it on the internet is the other fastest way for word to get about.

Don't hate me, but I don't get uber-morning sick. I have brief but intense moments of nausea, which are trickiest when I'm trying to swallow a mouthful of food or brush my teeth. My thing is being sooo tired that I can fall asleep effortlessly, with all my clothes on, by just thinking about sitting down. I think I have pregnancy induced narcolepsy. I've slept two nights fully clothed, with my glasses on.

Did I mention what a hot man I married? The type who'll clean up nasty puke when I'm pregnant and gagging at the mere thought of vomit. We've had a nasty stomach making its way around the family, so he's done it about eight times in the last two days.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Congrats!! :-)

The Powells said...

congrats guys! I'm happy for you. I hope that everyone gets over the sickness and you can get caught back up on everything!