
We went to Crosslines yesterday in hopes of finding a used blender with a jar that would fit ours. Toby broke ours last week while washing it, and I've been craving smoothies ever since.
No luck with the blender, but I did find two little dresses for two little girls. The pictures I took to document my thrifty goodness turned out really cute. I love Ivy's look of amazement, and how Maggie's apple cheeks glow.
I also got two remnants of lace fabric (peach and teal), two skirts to refashion or wait for post baby times, and a spectacular culotte jumper-thing made of fabric with pink and orange mushrooms scattered over it. It is swanky. I think it would fit me, but I don't want to inflict that on anyone, even in the name of comedy. I will try to take suitable pictures today, though.





















1 comment:
I want to see you in the mushroom cuollots!!!!!!
Post a Comment