I've been feeling the baby kick for a few weeks now, but it's finally to the point where I KNOW that's what it is. I've spent a lot of time lying quietly, so I could feel movement, but it usually resulted in a nap instead. Movement reminds me what's really happening in there, besides just me losing what waist I had. I am eager to meet whoever this is.
We had a decent month with the business, and made money to both cover our household expenses and pay for materials to keep making corsets. Even a little extra. And now we think the printer's broken, so there goes that. But we won't have to bite into our Emergency Fund for it, so I'm pretty happy about that. I might make Toby fiddle with it a bit today since he's had a pretty good track record of fixing things. Actually, that's why it's been working the last few months. I don't know how many times to expect resurrection.
In other news, Toby's mom gave us our wedding quilt last week. She knows we like circus-crazy colors in odd combinations, and all these fabrics said "Toby and Jill." I'd love to get some nice outdoor pictures of it hanging artfully on the clothesline, but not today. It's hard to take a nice picture of a quilt on your bed while not getting the rest of the chaotic room in the shot. I think this quilt will go nicely in any color room.






















No comments:
Post a Comment