We've had quite the crazy week here. Toby and I have been scrambling to make extra money to pay our house payment, and get more materials, and re-establish our savings depleted during vacation. We've also been making a pile of Wench Corsets to send to Michelle and Tyler for their Fall Renaissance Fair season, so that they can concentrate on making the higher-dollar items.
I'm ashamed to say that the kids have been somewhat at their own devices quite frequently. We're not neglectful per se, just distracted. Mom and Dad came to see me on my birthday, and after letting themselves in, just started laughing. This is what they saw:
Today, Toby made macaroni and cheese for the herd for lunch. Inicientally, we had to substitute oil and buttermilk for the butter, which is all gone due to the butter body paining done earlier. It must wear her out to be a little beast all morning, since this is what happened when she sat down to eat it:





















1 comment:
I love the clutched spoon and bowl.
Post a Comment