This is Toby painting our living room. It dried a bit darker, but no less eye-searing. I do love it. You can also see the red dining room a bit to the right.
Meet my new favorite chair. She will be in the library, I think. We're making slow progress on the house, what with church jobs, trying not to neglect the kids, still making a living, and so forth. I'm hoping we'll begin moving this weekend. Fingers crossed.
Gratuitous cute little girl picture.
My new button-down shirt. I have issues with bust/waist ratio and finding a shirt that flatters both. This genius shirt has knit side panels and works for all my mismatched parts. I actually don't even mind this picture.
























5 comments:
I love the shirt. I love your house. And by love your house, I mean a deep nostalgic yearning type love. Your hills and valley and sheds and flowers are so beautiful and child happy.
Can I come over and help with anything on Saturday afternoon?
grunt labor or holding Loch so you have 2 hands?
Thanks!
I think we'll be there Saturday, if you're interested. We'd be there today, but we're taking Ivy to the doctor instead. She's so congested she's gasping like a fish.
Thanks for the help Wed, by the way. I was distracted and didn't get to say bye when you left.
I love your house--it reminds me of the house on Nanny McPhee.
Only the nicest thing anyone could ever say to me about the house! Thanks!
'Kay so I'm a dork and didn't check back to see what you said about Saturday. I really want to be more help than I was on HD. Maybe this Wed?
Post a Comment