That's how the boy likes to spend half his time. The other half he likes to spend attached to me, sucking for all he's worth. Sorry, no pics.I used to talk about how Ivy would get used to the new baby quickly because she wouldn't remember a time when we didn't have him. I find now that I'm the same. I look back on things that I did just a month ago and wonder, "Where was Lochlan?" Oh, right. He was still inside me 24-7.
I am really enjoying him. He smells fantastic. He gazes at me while eating and works his little eyebrows up and down, which just kills me with cuteness. It has made a huge difference that Toby is home all the time these days. I know that if I get overwhelmed, I can have a break. I also think that by the fifth baby, I mostly know what I'm doing. So, instead of stressing out about how I'm going to care for this helpless tiny person, I can just sit back and relax and just be.





















1 comment:
I love having a new soul in my house, but alas, I believe we are stopping with 3... Enjoy him while he's small... :)
Post a Comment