There is Olivia up a tree. I don't think she was on the ground for more than a tiny handful of shots. I just love the extremely Liv expression on her face.
Hollis in the glow of fading daylight, hanging from the swingset. Complete with scratch on his lip.
Miss Maggie and some daffodils. I think they're technically crocus, but whatever.
Little Ivy loves to swing as high and fast as possible, and she belly-laughs the whole time she's not commanding someone to push her.
If we have very few pictures of the school-age kids, we have next to none of Toby or myself. I usually feel under-dressed, under-makeupped, or overly pregnant. That's a nearly six-months-pregnant me. I hope you're happy.We have even fewer pictures of us together, since usually Toby is behind the camera, but Livvie took this one. Apparently the wheelbarrow handle is sniffing Toby's pants...





















No comments:
Post a Comment