Olivia turned nine yesterday, and Ivy two today. I'm trying to remember to make a big deal out of it, at least for Liv. But I'm a little distracted by the fact that someone rear-ended our nice Volvo station wagon and mashed it into the car in front of us. We've had it maybe six months. It was a nice car, too. Sigh.
This situation is all too familiar. We've been through so many cars it's not even funny, and been involved in no less than five wrecks since we started having kids. None were our fault, and two drivers and one deer lacked insurance. It looks like the young guy that hit us has insurance, so if he does. bless his heart. We've been tentatively looking at full-size vans, not because we NEED one just yet, unless you count hauling a load of bodices and kids around the country. I'm just feeling like bigger is better, and vans are cheap these days.
I'll wait and see. In the meantime, I'm going to wrap the girls' presents and make sure everyone has decent clothes to wear to the school Christmas program this evening.
Art History Sunday: The Blind Girl
8 years ago





















No comments:
Post a Comment