Thursday, July 19, 2007

Published Again!

The Joplin Globe finally ran a revised letter. They called me over a week ago to ask if they could use it, but that it was too long. They asked if I wanted to cut it shorter or let them, and I decided to do it myself, to make sure all my important points were intact.

I'm hoping Toby and I have turned a corner. We have been pretty bad for a couple of years and really terrible for the last few months. We finally went to talk to the bishop last night, and it helped. For the first time in all this, Toby is not just blaming me. I've been willing to share the blame, but not just take it all. Call me unselfish.

BAWb called Toby last night, by coincidence, and asked him if we were having problems. They talked for about an hour. I think that helped also.

No comments: